Here are some voluntary groups supporting people through these tough times. Some addresses are closed to the public so you need to ring in advance.
- Christ Church – Doorstep food bank service is Mondays & Wednesdays 11-12noon.
For advice call 404100
- The Hinge Centre – For advice call 679671
- Salvation Army – For advice call 603009
- The Priory Church – to donate food or collect a parcel of food you can at the church between 10am & 12 noon
- Real Aid – For advice – 880660
- Emmanuel Church – Takeaway service for the Homeless is on a Tuesday evening at 5.30pm
Information can also be found on this site - https://coronavirus.beecan.org/bridlington/updates